Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog Plan !

Wait what? Two blog posts in one day?! OMG this means I really am back haha *me trying to be funny*
Sight...Moving on !!!
 
Blog Plan !

One of my New Year's Resolution was "Organize, plan, make lists" so I fell obligated to apply it for my blog too.
I will try to come up with a new plan and hopefully stick to it! 

First of all, since I'm not a fashion blogger, nor a beauty guru, I can't say that my blog has a specific theme.
I just like to spend online, and I thought I might as well share some of my thoughts with the world. 

Thoughts about what you might ask..well about what I like:
fashion, makeup, hair styles, nail art, DIYs, workout routines
or even random things such as:
apps, music, movies, persons..

Since tomorrow is Friday I say we start with a "Fashion Friday".
Sounds good? 


 Hope you will like my new idea about Anreea's Blog !

Ouh and also this is the 40th post on my blog WOHOO!
Thank you for reading! 
xx Anreea

_______________________________________________________________

Blog plan! 

Una dintre rezolutiile mele pentru Noul An a fost "Sa fiu mai organizata, sa fac liste" asa ca simt ca este necesar sa aplic asta si pentru blog.
O sa incerc sa fac un plan al blogului si sa ma tin de el! 

In primul rand, tin sa mentionez ca eu nu sunt un fashion blogger, nici un makeup bloggler. Nu pot spune ca blogul meu are o eticheta anume.
Imi place sa petrec timpul online (problema noii generatii presupun) si am considerat ca ar fi interesant sa incep sa-mi impartasesc unele pareri cu voi. 

"Pareri despre ce?" va intrebati probabil..ei bine despre orice imi place:
fashion, makeup, hair styles, nail art, DIYs, workout routines
sau chiar chestii banale precum: 
aplicatii, filme, seriale, persoane..

Si cum maine este Vineri, as zice sa incepem cu "Fashion Friday".

Ce spuneti, suna bine?

Ouh si un detaliu mic, acesta este postarea cu numarul 40! WOHOOO

xx Anreea 

No comments:

Post a Comment