Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014 everyoneee! uhuuu we've made it to a new year!
Hope you had an awesome time during this holiday and that Santa was a lovely old man haha.

Thinking back to what 2013 brought me, a big smile comes to my face.
I can say that I had a great year. A lot has happened to me, things that had made me grow more as a person.

At the begging of the year, January 13th, in my life came Lara, my beloved dog. She is now the sunshine of my life and I love her lots!

I also got to travel a lot. In March, I visited Babele, here in Romania (here you have some of the Wikipedia wisdom haha "Babele is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The name comes from some mushroom shaped rock formations, the result of erosion and varying hardness of the rock layers.")


In May I went to Sweden! Oh yeah, all by myself for the first time in a plane.. all the way to Sweden (brave girl alert hahaha) It was the most awesome experience. I am so proud of myself for taking this opportunity. Sweden was great, loved everything about it. Maybe I'll do a blog post later where I will share more about my experience.


During the summer holiday I went multiple times to Ardeal, another lovely place here in Romania. And also, in Ardeal, at the end of the summer, my cousin got married uhu :)
We cannot forget another important moment which is the 8.19, the day when I started my BLOG <3
And during August, I got my braces. Mhm not so excited about this one..but it's almost time to take it off so yeah.

In September was my birthday, I'm 21 now!

In October I started my second year of Uni and been extremely busy since :(

Well this was my 2013..what a great year. I'm so grateful for everything in my life and for everything that has happened to me this year. Cannot wait to see what 2014 has prepared for me next!

Hope you'll have a great year!
Thank you for reading
xx Anreea <3


No comments:

Post a Comment