Sunday, August 25, 2013

Zara Citybag





Citybag with zips


De ceva vreme am pus ochii pe geanta Citybag de la Zara dar parca ceva nu era bine insa acum ca are fermoar este de-a dreptul perfecta.
Este suficient de mare insa nu imensa, are toate compartimentele pe care vi le-ati dori. Are si un compartiment special pentru laptop.
Este potrivita pentru facultate, birou dar si pe post de carry-on in avion. Acum tot ce imi mai lipseste este o vizita in mall =D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For a while now I had my eyes on the Citybag form Zara but something wasn't right about it. Now, with the zipper, I can say that it's perfect.
It's big enough but not huge, it has every compartment you can possible want. It has also a laptop compartment which is padded in order to keep your laptop safe.
I really like it and I think it's great if you go to uni or work, or even in the air plane using it as a carry-on, or anywhere you need to take your laptop.
Now all I need is a visit at the mall =D


What do you think about it?
Thank you for reading!
xx Anreea

3 comments:

  1. I agree! What a lovely bag :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    I followed on bloglovin, follow mine?:)

    closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete